Our high quality programs are designed to give children:
- A wide range of active and meaningful experiences;
- A solid foundation for life-long learning by developing skills, knowledge, feelings and dispositions;
- A good attitude to form respectful, tolerating relationships with others and their environment.
- A motivating platform to allow children to adopt different ways of interacting, respecting, communicating, negotiating, compromising, resolving conflicts and developing relationships;
- A friendly atmosphere of working with teachers and peers in small groups and of achieving step-by-step growth as a learner and as a person.
- A variety of literacy and numeracy activities such as reading and interacting with books; writing and drawing; building and constructing; exploring art, craft, science, and physical activities.
Depending on locations, Greenfield currently offers classes conducted in English and Putonghua or English, Putonghua, and Cantonese for PN, K1, K2 and K3. We provide morning session, afternoon session and whole day session.
Interested parents please feel free to contact our staff for further details.